Sunday 18 May 2008

Clooney to move house because of Spears

Clooney to move house because of Spears



Player George Clooney is reportedly moving out of his house and he blames Britney Spears.
Clooney revealed that he only realised the popstar lived so close when he heard the helicopters over her house on the day she was taken to hospital originally this month.
The Hollywood principal believed individual had broken out of prison because of the dissonance organism created and told Newsweek that he was now planning to leave his Los Angeles home.
He said: "I only constitute out, like, 10 days ago I must be inside, care 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears. I launch out because I came home at 10 at night and there was [set] entirely these helicopters over my menage with these lights.
"I consider, 'Someone's broken come out of prison...' I get my baseball chiropteran, which is what you always have in every photographic film, and I called up my supporter, world Health Organization I thought was in my guesthouse.
The actor/director revealed he quickly realised his home wasn't at endangerment, merely that he was living close Spears.
He joked: "So like a shot I have to move."